Thursday, November 29, 2012

Patience

Ever wondered how much time we put into planning? Its funny how we plan our life out, whether its in our minds or out on paper.  What will my life look like in 6 months, a year, 5 years from now ? Well, let me rephrase that, what would we "like" our life to like. Since we've been back from Italy, my personal life roadmap took a big detour. Good or bad, I'd like to say neither. I'd like to say it took the direction God intended it to take. Was it what I had hoped for? Absolutely not. Am I sad, teary eyed...a little. But I'm constantly reminded that my life is not just my choice. God has planned my life perfectly out. His roadmap is "the deal."


I thought this picture was very relevant to whats been on my mind lately. We absolutely can plan and plan and plan. Now will some plans turn out the way you hoped? Yes. Will others? No. We just don't have the control. Why? Because we aren't in control.

And...its okay to have some sort of emotion about it. That's just okay.

Love,
The Mrs.


No comments:

Post a Comment