Monday, October 8, 2012

Venice. The Most Romantic Place in the World...

Venice... No words. You've romanced your way into my heart. You are everything I've dreamed about and more, you're just like the movies, and indescribably beautiful. Can I come back to see you soon?

I have another love in my life. Venice. The Mr. and I were blown away by all its beauty and splendor. The city is rich. This city is filled with culture, history and of course passionate Italians. I understand why Italians love their country so much and why there is so much pride to live, eat and breathe Italy.

















 Nightlife.





 Inside the Guggenheim museum.

These are wishes pinned on the wishing tree. Donated by Yoko Uno.
 Picasso. amazing.






Morning Run in Venice. Someone please slap me?








Piazza San Marco--our resting spot.

 Gondola ride...

Tourist.

Venice. I love you...
The Mrs.

1 comment:

  1. Soooooo beautiful! I want to go to there! So glad you guys got to experience this :)

    ReplyDelete