Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Spring Fever

I'm so excited about Spring time and all the pretty colors that are out there right now!! These concepts inspire Anthropologies Spring line for the home and are just so beautiful!

I'm sort of obsessing with Tribal at the moment...maybe it'll pass, maybe not. But, its on trend and I'm digging it.
Source: Piperlime.com
Source: asos.com




Again, can I reiterate how ready I am for Spring. I love this dress from Asos.


Ok, so I had to post this picture of Kacie B. from the Bachelor because I really want her to win! Even though we all know Kacie B. doesn't win and Courtney is proposed to in Switzerland (boo), I just wanted to put that out there that I like Kacie B. and think she is super nice, plus she is from the South.

No comments:

Post a Comment