Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Oh, I've got friends...

Since living at the coast I anticipated a spring and summer filled with friends visiting most if not all warm weekends. But the reality is this---we all have busy lives. Moving to a new town certainly has it perks but also reminds you that there is no place like home.

I once heard this quote about friendship that read "There comes a point in your life when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will." Being at the beach and out of my comfort zone has reminded me of the beautiful friends I have (inside and out). The friends that I can call twice a year and simply pick back up from where we left off, the friends that know how to make me laugh when I am sad, and the friends that call just to say hi. I love you girls.... (you know who you are)

Getting to the main point of my post...my great friend Stephanie came to visit this past weekend and we just had the best time! What did we do you ask? Ohhh, relax! We had the best time doing absolutely nothing but enjoying the beach, having good talks, enjoying good food and drinking good wine. (well.....just me on the wine part since she is pregnant)

Love my girls...
 Stephanie arrived early and surprised me....no clue she was that close!!
 Pretty Stephanie.....15 weeks down. I mean really, just gorgeous!!
My Mr. fishing while Stephanie visited. Oh....hey there fish no big deal
This amazing chair I bought at Anthropologie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment