Saturday, February 18, 2012

Friends and Family

This week was such a special week for me. The Mr. and I had our very first Valentine's Day as a married couple which was so much fun and just cool to experience as husband and wife. It actually felt new and different, which surprised me in the most wonderful way. Later on in the week I had the opportunity to drive to Augusta, Georgia and see my best friend Sarah. Sarah just had her second child Samuel and is a very dear friend so I couldn't be more happier to make the trek across the good ol' state of SC.  On the drive home I thought about the many blessings God has placed in my life. I'm thankful for having a wonderful husband, great lifetime friends and also great parents who have raised me to appreciate all of these things.
XOXO,
The Mrs.
<3 The Mr. and I on Valentine's Day<3

Sarah and I in Augusta, GA

Baby Samuel

Claire and her doll named Claire :)

Claire playing on the Playground



No comments:

Post a Comment